Details on Private Sessions
Take a Mindful Approach to Your Wellness
Founder of Peaceful Wellness Institute
Deb has ability to listen and help one discover their truth. The sounds were freeing and I could feel the vibrations all throughout my body. She allowed me to freely express my emotions and guided me to a place of peace and wholeness. She is a wonderful gentle guide. ~ Sound Healing Client
I invite you to take a breath, rest, and release your stress, anxiety, PTSD, insomnia, grief, chronic pain and illness, or other challenges in a comfortable, intimate setting.
Take the first step to reclaim your power and come into your True Self.
I offer you:
- An individualized, evidence-based, and person-centered approach to recovery
- A combination of Eastern traditions and Western science
- Choice making and no hands-on assists if requested
- An environment where you are supported and you will learn to rediscover your needs and values, define your boundaries, and speak your truth with confidence
I offer a Complimentary 20-minute Discovery Call for most services. Sessions can be completed individually or you can purchase a package of sessions. Private Sessions Offered:
- Integral Sound Healing Sound energy wellness treatments and personal sound baths
- Private Group Sound Bath
- Mindfulness Meditation Instruction
- Mindfulness Coaching, Inner Wisdom Coaching, and Spiritual Direction
- Guided Labyrinth Walking Meditation
- Mindful Resilience Sessions: deep relaxation, breathwork, movement, meditation and guided rest
- Mentoring: students, meditation instructors, mindfulness coaches, sound practitioners, and spiritual teachers
Depending on the session type desired (online or in person) and set up required: Sessions can range from $35-$125 depending on one or more modalities involved, length of session (between 30-90 minutes) and any desired optional features. Book a discovery call to discuss what would be best for you at this time. Packages and Memberships are available. 24-hour cancellation notice required or you will be charged for session.
Questions about Wellness Services?
Integral Sound Energy Healing and Wellness Treatments
In person in Madison or Virtual. There are several options for your treatment. I’m happy to talk with you by phone or Zoom. What is Sound Healing? What is the Difference Between a Private Session and a Group Sound Bath? I am often asked what the difference is between an integral sound healing session and a group sound bath. These may seem similar but in fact they are quite different.
- A group sound bath is more of a musical performance which the practitioner plays singing bowls, gongs, and other instruments bathing you in sound waves. I typically use a theme in my sound baths and introduce meditation, chanting, singing or poetry to enhance the theme. It can be also considered that you are on a sound journey that provides relaxation and a feeling of well-being. Schedule a Private Group Sound Bath
- An integral sound healing session is intentional and tailored to the individual receiving the session. The focus is on the client’s specific needs in the body, mind and spirit. One can liken it to experiencing a full body sound “massage” experience.
In both, I use a wide variety of Tibetan and Crystal Singing Bowls and other instruments for either types of sessions. Some instruments are reserved for private sessions. Each private session that I provide is tailored to you specifically with your mind, body, and spirit needs in mind. Each session comprises of sound healing, intuitive guidance, silent integration and suggestions for ongoing practice (if any). As you rest, relax, rejuvenate and revitalize your body, you will find personal transformation with the support you receive. Individual private sessions could also include as an option the use of bowls and other instruments placed and played on the body while the participant is fully clothed. Additional options are available to bring the highest benefit. Typically, a 4-session treatment is recommended. Example Private Sessions:
- Anchor in Present Moment – Uses Tibetan singing bowls on the back and front of the body to assist you in getting out of your busy mind and ground into your body.
- Relax and Release – Deepen relaxation and facilitate release. Uses Tibetan singing bowls.
- Crystal Chakra Clearing – Surrounded by crystal singing bowls attuned to the chakras along with energy healing. This session specifically works through each of the chakras (the energy centers in the body) to bring you balance, restore energy, and invite relaxation. Option to add the Crystal Singing Harp.
- Seated Sound Healing – Seated in a chair and surrounded by Tibetan singing bowls.
- Specific Sound Healing – A session of soothing vibrations and specific protocols using a variety of singing bowls and other instruments on a specific area: Nervous System Balance & Well-Being, Calming Anxiety, Quality Sleep, Inner Guidance, Forgiveness, Life Direction and Dedication, Grounding, Loss or Grief, Motivation & Creativity, Chakras, or I’ll design the perfect session for your physical, mental or emotional needs.
- Permission to Rest – This session includes a guided rest meditation along with the healing sounds of the Singing Bowls. Perfect for those who have challenges with sleep or simply need a take a timeout from the world.
- Individual Sound Bath – A time to rest, relax and listen to the soothing sounds.
- Deep Restorative Session (90 min) – This luxurious session includes restorative yoga poses with support and other amenities like guided rest meditation, sound healing, aromatherapy, heated rice bags, hot stones, etc.
Additions to Your In Person Session:
- Special Amethyst Crystals and Black Tourmalines Infrared Heated Mat
- Quartz Crystal Singing Harp
- Hot Stones
- Aromatherapy product(s) to use during your session and to take home.
Both types of sound healing are of course beneficial. It can have a broad focus as in a sound bath, or a narrow focus that is created just for you, the client. Either way it is an enlightening vibrational experience.
Mindfulness Meditation Instruction
Establishing a consistent meditation practice will assist you in your emotional well-being and state of mind. Learn meditation and receive support for your practice. You will be guided in practices that will help to reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and work with distracting thoughts, emotions and pain in the body.
45-minute sessions Recommended: 8 session instruction package to begin your learning.
Mindfulness & Other Coaching
Mindfulness Coaching Accessing Inner Wisdom Coaching Spiritual Direction
My Mindfulness Coaching shares the psychology of the mind as taught in the Buddhist Mindfulness and Yogic traditions. I have a variety of options in how we can work together.
- During a Mindfulness Dyad, we meet one on one and welcome everything just as it is and mirror all that arises. It is simply a process of being present with what presents without the need to fix anything. In this simplicity, you develop a capacity to meet yourself each day in your own meditation. Quite often we can feel that meditation is a struggle and can feel quite lonely. This wonderful practice reawakens our longing for human connection, clarity, and understanding. I will hold a space of unconditional presence for you because I have spent many years doing this for myself. This creates intimacy and trust which helps you open up to express your truth, emotions, beliefs, and whatever arises in unconditional love and acceptance. We aim to move past the cognitive process and into the somatic experience of feeling and witnessing the changing experiences in real-time. This also leads into mindfulness practices that you can use as you return to daily life.
- In Accessing Inner Wisdom coaching, you will learn how to hear nudges from your soul or spirit guides and follow their lead. We will work specifically with meditation and sound healing in these sessions. When you begin to start following your Inner Guidance, wonderful and unexpected experiences can occur.
- Spiritual Direction – If you want to look more deeply at freeing yourself of limiting beliefs, old patterns, and held judgments, we can explore this together from a spiritual perspective to help you come home to yourself, cultivating a relationship with your experience that fosters the felt sense of wholeness and peace. You will learn how to identify your heartfelt desires, and how to use them to manifest abundance and joy in your life.
In all, the coaching process is unique to each client that I serve and may be supplemented with other modalities such as meditation, breathwork, gentle or restorative yoga, laughter yoga, labyrinth work, aromatherapy or sound and energy healing and others. 45-60-minute sessions approximately 4-8 week session packages available Multiple sessions are recommended
Labyrinth Walking Guided Meditation
Walking a labyrinth is an ancient practice experienced for centuries by different cultures for different spiritual purposes. This meditative walk continues to have relevance in present-day lives as it offers a space to quiet the mind, reflect, and consider new life paths. Unlike a maze where you may get lost, the labyrinth path is there to guide you and help you find your way. The labyrinth can be used for accessing inner wisdom, grief work, meditation and prayer, working through a challenge or making a decision. Deb is a Veriditas Labyrinth Facilitator, and will assist you in an experience of well-being, healing, and calm. Deb’s current labyrinths are two portable floor labyrinths. One is heart-shaped and the other is Chartres pattern. Additionally, Deb can work with you on handheld labyrinths which can help you reach the same intention. These work beautifully for virtual sessions.
45-60-minute sessions approximately
Mindful Resilience Sessions
Deep Relaxation Breath Movement Meditation Guided Rest
Mindful Resilience helps those with PTSD with an intentional sessions that contains breathwork, meditation, movement, guided rest and the practice of gratitude. This consists of gentle, mindful (yoga) movement for those with flexibility or injury challenges. This can be done on a chair easily or mat by incorporating props and many household items can work if you are doing the session via Zoom. Another option is restorative yoga, which is a nurturing practice to release tension and stress with intentional stillness, relaxed restorative yoga poses, and guided rest meditation (yoga nidra or iRest®).
Integrative RESToration (Guided Rest)
iRest® is a simple and accessible form of meditation designed for modern-day living. It is a form of yoga therapy that cultivates great results through short regular practices. Your session will be recorded so you can use the practice again and again. It is recommended that we work together for 8 weeks so you learn the aspects of the process and then can practice it for yourself. You may have already practiced Yoga Nidra in regular Yoga classes or in Deb’s classes, by lying on your back and being guided through body sensations. iRest® was developed by Dr. Richard Miller that combines traditional yogic practices with Western psychology and neuroscience. It is practiced and taught by thousands of people worldwide in a wide range of settings, including health centers, schools, community centers, yoga studios, correctional facilities, and military hospitals. It can help you navigate life’s challenges and enhance a feeling of wellbeing. iRest has been shown to be effective in scientific trials for conditions including:
- chronic pain
- sleep problems
- depression and anxiety
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
30-60 minutes session 90-minute session
Aromatherapy is the therapeutic use of essential oils (alone or blended) by a trained aromatherapist to enhance the healing process and promote health of the body, mind and spirit. Aromatherapy can help with stress and sleep, aches and pains, depression and anxiety, PMS and menopause, focus and concentration, muscle tension, smoking cessation, soothe dry skin and more.
As a Certified Aromatherapist, I will formulate and customize for you a unique product that will help to relieve your symptoms or offer support to your health and well-being. Aromatherapy Package Includes: 30-45 minutes …. Intake Consultation 30 minutes …. Follow up session (included) 1 custom blend included for your use (could be lotion, diffuser, inhaler, roll-on, bath salts, etc.) If multiple conditions, additional customized products can be included at extra cost. LEARN MORE
I provide mentoring on a variety of subjects to meditation instructors, mindfulness coaches, sound practitioners, and spiritual teachers, including students in these fields.
30-60 minutes session