Here are other practices to work with our theme of “Calling My Power Back to Me.” Can you think of other possible practices? Are you willing to try any of these?
- Crystal Healing: Work with crystals associated with personal power, like Tiger’s Eye, Citrine, and Carnelian. You can meditate with these crystals, or carry them with you as reminders of your intention.
- Grounding Practices: Walking barefoot in nature, spending time near trees or water bodies, or just sitting quietly in a natural setting can help you connect with the earth’s energy and rejuvenate your own.
- Yoga Poses: Tree Pose (Vrksasana): This balancing pose can help you feel more grounded and stable, reinforcing your connection with your own strength and resilience. Boat Pose (Navasana): This pose requires core strength and balance, symbolizing your ability to stay steady amidst challenges.
- Empowerment Through Movement: Find a form of physical exercise that makes you feel powerful. This could be anything from dance to martial arts, or strength training.
- Visual Art: Create art that symbolizes your personal power. This could be painting, sketching, or any form of visual creation that resonates with you.
- Read Inspirational Books: Books like “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle, “Awaken the Giant Within” by Tony Robbins, or “The Art of Power” by Thich Nhat Hanh could provide further inspiration and guidance.